Sunday, September 14, 2008

I'm all about the boys

So I've been feeling very much like I'm content with being the mother of three boys for a while now. Every once in a while I get that pang to the heart strings when I think that I may miss out on ballerinas, princesses, and miniature high heels. However, I refuse to be the kind of mom that pines for a little girl who may never come along.

So when several tries at revamping the look of the blog failed, I decided to start from scratch. The last one was so feminine, it had to be masculine. Feels good and more like us this way.

What do you think?

And, for those of you who want to read way too much into this post, like a declaration that this baby factory is closed...chill. It's just a blog design.

4 comments:

runningfan said...

I love the masculine blog design! Very BOY. Your last paragraph made me laugh out loud!

Amy Jane said...

Ooo, I like! The header picture is so cute. Very nice.

Rachel said...

I like the new look. I especially like the textured background. And, if a baby girl doesn't join the family, just remember you will someday have daughter in-laws and grandbabies- if that helps any.

Heidi said...

Kari, you might get a girl sometime, but don't count on getting a ballerina, princess, and miniature high heels! She could be like my Kate. For the second year in a row, Kate wants to be a dragon for Halloween.