One of the booths was giving out cedar wood shavings, which smelled so good. When we got to another booth and the worker saw the shaving, he said "I can do better than that" and he shaved off a really long string of yellow cedar. Apparently that guy was a little competitive. It was pretty funny.The boys also got their faces painted. Hunter with a dinosaur and Devan with a lizard. We quickly snapped a picture of Devan before he smeared his.



The boys made clay creations and loved getting their hands covered in all the gray goop.
They also got to paint a car. It's great for them to do something that they wouldn't be able to do normally.
We had such fun. Click here for more pictures.
2 comments:
So fun! How random that they gave out cedar shavings..Looks like the boys loved it! PS I'm excited for you guys to come in Oct :)
I wish we'd known about that. We were looking for something to do on Labor Day.
Post a Comment