Friday, September 5, 2008

Husband Tag


I was tagged by my sister-in-law Amy over a month ago.
  1. Where did you meet? He was walking back with my friend/roommate Emily from Ward Prayer and I caught up to them. She was trying to guess where his accent was from. I joined in and guessed correctly.
  2. How long did you date before you were married? We "dated" for 9 months officially, but we had gone on what would be considered dates since we met a few months earlier.
  3. What does he do that surprises you? He still surprises me with flowers. His level of involvement with the boys. His ability to forgive and forget.
  4. What's your favorite feature about him? His hands and dimples
  5. What's your favorite quality about him? That he thinks of others' needs before his own. He has a knack for anticipating when you need something even if you don't ask for it.
  6. Who said I love you first? We can't remember, it was just always there.
  7. When and where was your first kiss? On our first official date, at the Springville drive in, during Inspector gadget.
  8. What's a hidden talent that he has? Speed reading. He is amazing. Sometimes if I'm in a hurry I'll have him read something for me and tell me what it said. He also has an amazing comprehension. He reads all the news lines and can rattle off all the details a week later.
  9. What's his favorite type of music? Techno 80's
  10. What's his favorite past time(s)? Reading, computer/video games, wrestling with the boys, gardening, woodworking.
I tag anyone who wants to share their love for their hubby.

No comments: