I was tagged by Stefani.
1. With the last two pregnancies I developed Super human smell. I pretty much can smell anything out there, but bad smells set me off. I am especially sickened by the smell of Cheerios in milk, any variety.
2. I'm known for my sleeping quirks. I'm a very deep sleeper and I am very grumpy when I wake up. I was nicknamed sKari in college because I scared my roommates with the angry expression on my face. My poor husband gets chastised for no reason most every night these days since our youngest is still waking up once or twice. I apologize to him in the morning and he's very understanding.
3. I don't like calling people on the phone. For some reason it just intimidates me to call people on the phone and I'm not a very good conversationalist when I finally call people. I wish I could just get over that because I realize that it's a very important part of having female friendships.
4. I seem to get the rare and strange medical conditions. I was lactose intolerant until I stopped nursing Hunter. I've never broken any bones, except for both of my pinky toes. I even had to have crutches once for that. I somehow managed to get a rare rash all over my belly during my first pregnancy that drove me insane. The doctor brought all the nurses in to look at it because they had never seen it first hand before. Yay.
5. I have a terrible memory. I am terrible with names and I really don't remember events well either. I think it stems from the fact that I've never been a good journal writer. However, I can memorize and retain phone numbers very well, which is so ironic (see quirk #3).
6. I usually have one TV show that I buy all the seasons of on DVD and I watch them over and over because it is a great escape and cheers me up. For many years, it was Friends. For the past two years I've been watching Gilmore Girls over and over. I can't stand to watch Friends anymore, and I'm sure that will eventually happen with Gilmore Girls.
-----------------------------------------------
So there you go. I'm sure there's lots more, but some of them are just better kept to myself. I was asking Matt for some help with this and he said, "I have to narrow it down to six?" Thanks honey.
I tag anyone else who would like to share their quirkiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment