Matt has been offered a job! He applied for a job in the main Providence office and got it. He will be returning to a normal M-F 8-5 schedule with the occasional Saturday. We are so happy and we feel so very blessed. It is just another thing to add to the abundance of ways the Lord has sustained and comforted us during what could have been a very difficult time. Miracles have surrounded us and lifted us.
Bad news is I'm getting my wisdom teeth out next Wednesday and I'm petrified. I've put it off forever and it won't wait any longer.
4 comments:
What awesome news! I guess we will have to put up with seeing Matt's smug face around every Sunday Now. You know I say this with love!
Your simpsonized picture is really funny...
Yay for a job, how exciting! And I'll spare you my horrifying wisdom teeth story, :/ good luck!
Great news to hear Matt got a job!
You should have scheduled your Wisdom teath to be taken out the weekend of the BYU vs UTah game like I did to make sure you didn't have to do anything else that weekend.
Post a Comment