

Hunter has been playing in a soccer league that is put on by someone in our stake. We only paid for the T-shirt and they play on the field behind the stake center so it's been a super bargain. Hunter has loved doing it so much that he has decided that he would like to play soccer for the primary talent show. I love the third picture because it captures his tongue; when Hunter concentrates really hard he sticks out his tongue.Matt has been able to come to a few of the games, but I have been on my own for the others. It actually has been kind of fun. I set out a blanket that we all sit on and we play together during the game. I also let Devan play with the camera once in a while (one of my favorite self-portaits is below)


Last week there was a downpour of rain during his game. Of course, since this is Oregon they played anyway-but only for half the time. I stayed in the car for most of the time and left the back door of the van open so that Aiden & Devan could watch the rain. Hunter was soaked to the bone and cold when he was done, but he was very excited about the fact that he played in the rain.
1 comment:
I love the self portraits...
Post a Comment