So I did it, I cut it all off. We're trying the short hair approach.
I almost burst into tears as all the curly locks came falling off. And when I saw the pile of hair that was left: But he says he likes it, so we're good.
He was so cute today! Joe saw him first and mentioned how cute he was in his tie and kercheif...and my class is right next to the nursery and we all peeked in at the beginning while they were doing puzzles just to see him...
I'm so glad you did the deed yourself! My sister came home from shopping one day and found that her husband had taken the shears to their youngest son and all the red curls were gone!
I thought he looked great today and he was all smiles.
6 comments:
He was so cute today! Joe saw him first and mentioned how cute he was in his tie and kercheif...and my class is right next to the nursery and we all peeked in at the beginning while they were doing puzzles just to see him...
I'm so glad you did the deed yourself! My sister came home from shopping one day and found that her husband had taken the shears to their youngest son and all the red curls were gone!
I thought he looked great today and he was all smiles.
Oh my, that must have been hard. He still looks super cute though!
I'm all about boys and short hair. Good luck with the cowlicks!
Ohh! he looks very sharp. Handsome indeed. great job.
He looks very handsome and very grown up! How cute!
Post a Comment