THE PROBLEM:
Devan has an a "V" shaped hairline and numerous cowlicks, my favorite being the superman curl in the front center. But what happens is that there are two areas on the sides that make him look like he's got a receding hairline.THE SOLUTION:
So I've been growing out his hair hoping that those two areas will get covered if his hair is longer.WHAT REALLY HAPPENS:
The curliness of his hair makes his hair go in the wrong direction no mater how long it grows.THE RESULT:
I think the cuteness and charm of this guy will outplay any little hair problem.However, I think the hair problem is spreading to his brother:
2 comments:
Zach has the same issue with competing cowlicks, except his hair is stick straight. Our solution is to keep his hair really short while the "in" style works -- spiky in front!
Yeah, that's the solution in the salon: short hair! Then you can't tell. Gellin' it all up and crazy is another technique.
Post a Comment