We buried him this morning and Hunter was pretty emotional (he's so tender hearted). He's pretty convinced that he does not want another fish because "they do not live long enough and [he] would be sad too much." So we're taking some time before we make a decision about our next pet. However, Hunter has already made many different suggestions.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
In Memory
We buried him this morning and Hunter was pretty emotional (he's so tender hearted). He's pretty convinced that he does not want another fish because "they do not live long enough and [he] would be sad too much." So we're taking some time before we make a decision about our next pet. However, Hunter has already made many different suggestions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Tell him his uncle Don has ducks or get him a snake, I could send one down with Jules
Maisey was very attached to her beta fish that we left behind in Hood River. At the time I didn't realize she was that attached but she still talks about "Beta" or veta as it sounds! I am sorry he had to go but that seems like a pretty long life. Hunter is such a sweet, caring little boy. Sure to make a great husband some day.
Maybe you could get a guinea pig. I had mine for like six years, and also left him behind in Hood River (what are the odds?).
Post a Comment