Late in the summer we discovered the free summer lunches offered in our area. We found our favorite location and yesterday was the last day. After the lunch we went outside and the boys played on the playground. Oregon reached 100 degrees yesterday, so we didn't stay long. Just long enough for each of us to take turns with the camera: taken by kari taken by hunter taken by devan
I don't even know what location you are at... But if it's the last day there is no point in asking. The Beaverton park fountain has a great lunch! When we went to the last ward park day there lots of people (adults) were buying lunch too. We wanted to make it to this last playgroup but Maisey said she "needed a break from that fountain!" Good thing we couldn't make it because we ended up going the next day (Thursday) with friends from out of town. I just had to show it off because fountains were new to us when we moved here and I still think they are so cool.
Ironically when we went on that day we ran into Lyndee. It was the Aloha-Huber Elementary school. We liked it because the adult meals were free and it had air conditioning.
2 comments:
I don't even know what location you are at... But if it's the last day there is no point in asking. The Beaverton park fountain has a great lunch! When we went to the last ward park day there lots of people (adults) were buying lunch too. We wanted to make it to this last playgroup but Maisey said she
"needed a break from that fountain!" Good thing we couldn't make it because we ended up going the next day (Thursday) with friends from out of town. I just had to show it off because fountains were new to us when we moved here and I still think they are so cool.
Ironically when we went on that day we ran into Lyndee. It was the Aloha-Huber Elementary school. We liked it because the adult meals were free and it had air conditioning.
Post a Comment