A year ago today, at almost 4 am, you came into our lives. You surprised everyone with your size (10.5 pounds!) including the doctor, who almost dropped you. You're our first native Oregonian, and we hope you like rain.
I sat and held you again today, much like I did a year ago and marveled at you. You delight your parents and brothers every day. We're so glad you've come to stay with us and we are excited to see what is ahead.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Aiden! One year ago already! Wow, time goes by quick! We hope you guys had a fun birthday celebration.
Haaaappy Birthday Aiden!! One year already, wow time flies.
I so remember seeing you at the zoo a couple days before Aiden was born, trying to kick-start labor. And then getting to hold him when he was brand-new (and Gavin kicking him through my belly...). Happy Birthday to the little guy!
Post a Comment