I am finally posting about my Vegas Trip! I had a great birthday weekend in Vegas with my family. I was grateful to find out right before we left that Aiden had double ear infections. The flight would have been miserable otherwise. When we landed I didn't see the tram and ended up walking the entire length of the airport, what a way to start the trip! Saturday we had a girls morning out and got our mani's or pedi's done. My niece Ally joined us and was adorable:

We went the the BYU/UNLV basketball game that evening and cheered for the Cougars amidst the very annoying "Re-bels". After the game we went to Memphis Barbeque and had a birthday dinner for me. The servers even sang to me...amidst my protesting.
Sunday was pretty quiet, just went to church and my brothers left for Utah. Monday I took a morning nap with Aiden and I went to Katrina's Bellydancing class that night. Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on how you look at it) I couldn't find my camera that day so I don't have a record of my vibrating hips and sexy moves. ;)
Tuesday, my birthday, we went on a very successful shopping trip and Trina made me a great cake.


It was a great getaway and I was glad to get back to my boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment