Wrote this update to a friend in an email and thought I should post it.
Aiden is six months old now and in 12 month clothing. He's got his two bottom teeth and he's working on more. We are starting the solids, but he really doesn't like the idea of eating anything else besides mama's milk. This is going to be fun.
Devan is turning three next month and almost potty-trained (Yippeee!) In true second child fashion, he's my little rebel and loves to give his brothers a hard time.
Hunter is loving first grade and has convictions about many things at a young age. Some things I don't mind, like an "allergy to girls" and constant list making. Other things, like passing out birthday invitations without my knowledge, can be a little concerning. :)
1 comment:
Oh..everyone is getting so big! I can't believe Devan will be 3..that is crazy. And I love your blog background by the way- how fitting!!
Post a Comment