
We hope this finds you and yours happy and well.
Here is what has been going on with us this year:
Matt has transferred to a new position at the main Providence Office as an Insurance Specialist. It has been a welcome change as he is appreciated for his work ethic, working a regular day shift and has more advancement opportunities.
Kari is still working part-time from home and loving being a full-time mom. Nothing compares to being the resident dance partner when music is played, referee when the wrestling gets too rough, and audience member when bunk bed theater shows commence.
Hunter is doing very well in second grade. He loves to draw and create art pieces of his latest obsession (currently Pokemon).
Devan started in a preschool co-op this year. He has developed a great love for singing songs, especially the “Wiseman built his house upon the ‘wok’ ”.
Aiden is walking, talking, and very busy. He started the year with a solid food aversion, but has switched tracks and some days he eats more than his two brothers combined.
4 comments:
Fun update and great pictures, Kari! I'm glad to hear Aiden's food issues seem to have resolved. What a relief!
So, I surely won't take credit for his obsession with the "Wise Men built..." but for the last YEAR I would sing it at least 2 x's in nursery, especially for Devan. He truly does love it and I am sure he will be a very wise man!
Oh, and I like your Christmas card and LOVE the pictures! How did you do that? It seems like digital cards is the big thing this year and I wish I could have made one and saved myself some postage!
We took the pics ourselves in the wetlands (Hunter took the one of Mtt & I) and I put the card together in Photoshop. Gotta' love free baby!
Post a Comment