Saturday, December 27, 2008

Chop Shop

After growing out my hair for over two years, I decided to chop it off. Here's the before and after:

When Hunter saw me he said, "Mom you look different." And I said, "Good different?" He said, "You look like you should be on a TV show." I'm taking that as a compliment.

9 comments:

runningfan said...

Love it!

Hoppers said...

It looks great! Good job!

Rachel said...

It is so cute! I am TRYING to grow my hair out but everyday I think about cutting it... I would like to last 2 years like you did but it is so hard!

Heather said...

Great style! It really sets off your eyes.

The Bui's said...

Hot mama! can't wait to see it live tommorrow.

Stef said...

So very stylish and cute! Love it!

Amy Jane said...

Ooo! Nice! I think the bangs especially look great on you, yay haircut!

Katrina said...

Looks totally cute Kari!!! I love it.

Our Little Peneinei Kihs. said...

Love your new hair cut!