Sunday, April 3, 2011

Hiya

...since I've not updated it for almost a year...we are still around...busy...happy.

The boys are doing well. Hunter has enjoyed being part of the chess club this year and done well at the tournaments. We threw him a dinosaur themed birthday party for his 10th birthday. Devan is doing really well in Kindergarten, thanks to an amazing teacher. He's thrilled to be reading and is excelling in his math. Aiden is growing up too fast and we have some great times together while the boys are at school.

I have been training to get ready for triatholon and it's been going really well. I feel great and I've lost some weight too. Matt has been enjoying being the cubmaster assistant and work has been going well.

We really enjoyed listening to General Conference together this weekend. After it was finished we went for a walk in one of our favorite parks. It's become one of the ways we celebrate the weather warming up. Here's the boys jumping for joy.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

I'm glad you're back! Thanks for the update! Zach is enjoying the chess club at school, too! His first tournament is Thursday.