Monday, August 24, 2009

Highs and Lows

High Point: Watching Matt, Devan and Aiden march together at the end of our walk. Matt was trying to distract them from the fact that the walk was over. I took a mental picture as their little legs and arms went in all directions and joy filled their faces.

Low Point: Hiding in the bathroom with the laptop and phone so that I could call a client for work and not have background noise, turned out it wasn't completely successful tactic, they found me the second time around. Aiden was still struggling with his sore throat today and fell and cut his lip. Bless his heart, his swollen lip makes him look a bit like a duck now.

1 comment:

Amy Jane said...

Aw. Poor little Aiden! I love your blog format by the by, so cute! I always read your blog through my reader, but I actually looked at it today and it is awesome!