Sunday, May 24, 2009

So Behind...

Well, so much for keeping the blog updated. A month later so much has happened that there's too much to go through in detail here. I've uploaded all the pictures to our web album. Click here to see all of them.

Here's the list of them individually:

1. Devan's Birthday: Devan's birthday ended up being a whirlwind, fun-filled day, entirely train themed. When we were finally over our ailments, we got a chance to celebrate with Matt's family and see little cousin Jullien!

2. Bring your kids to work day: Matt took Hunter to work for a whole day. They had a great time together and Hunter still treasures his name badge.

3. Gardening: This year we tripled our gardening space and planted a lot of veggies. It's one of our favorite things to do as a family each year.

4. Pinewood Derby: Hunter participated in his first pinewood derby. He started out losing a few rounds and ended up winning 2nd place! He was thrilled.

5. Mother's Day: I had a great mother's day, all sorts of spoiled and pampering were going on. We had dinner at Juliet's and had a great time. The boys loved playing at the park near their house. On the way back home we stopped off at Horning's Hideout so that the Devan could visit the Salamanders again.

6. Century park: Just a great afternoon enjoying the sunshine and my cute boys.

They don't get any cuter than this:
From Century Park 5/24/09 9:01 PM

2 comments:

Our Little Peneinei Kihs. said...

Sounds like you had a busy month.I really enjoy looking at your family album.Your boys are so adorable:)I also love that your family do gardening together.That's awesome:)

Stef said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE century park! So jealous!