For Memorial Day we headed to Cannon Beach. It's been too long since we've been there. We had a great time making sand castles, playing in the surf, and walking along the beach.
Fun! Man, I haven't been to Cannon beach in AGES. I totally want to go now. Oh - ps, we maaaay be coming to Oregon for the 4th of July with my family. . but we will let you know as soon as we decide for sure! ;)
I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog...a gardening inspiration! I didn't know you had a blog or that you were in OR! So great. You're boys are too cute by the way.:)
4 comments:
I miss the coast!
My favorite place in Oregon,your boys a soooo cute!!!!!!!!!
Fun! Man, I haven't been to Cannon beach in AGES. I totally want to go now. Oh - ps, we maaaay be coming to Oregon for the 4th of July with my family. . but we will let you know as soon as we decide for sure! ;)
I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog...a gardening inspiration! I didn't know you had a blog or that you were in OR! So great. You're boys are too cute by the way.:)
Post a Comment