Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I love Oregon

Just wanted to say how much I love living in Oregon. Especially since the weather is so mild right now. (Hopefully I don't jinx it) We've been having temperatures in the upper sixties lower seventies most days and a couple days of the eighties. This pregnant lady is very happy with that.

We've been debating about having air conditioning installed, but opted for window air conditioners when we figured out that it would cost a tenth as much. Hopefully, it will be effective enough to carry me through the last bit of my pregnancy. Here's hoping for a continued mild summer!

2 comments:

Amy Jane said...

I just have to say Here Here! I love Oregon as well.. Not only is it not blazing hot in the summer (like desert Utah) but it is so beautiful! I am so excited to come visit for a bit this July! We should all take a hop over to Multnomah falls..so beautiful.

Katrina said...

Brrrr. High sixties! Isn't is summer over there? You can even go swimming in that coooold weather! Are you sure LV isn't where you want to be. 105 degrees is the perfect temperature for a nice day at the pool! You don't even need a towel!