Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Boy Names

So we're kind of to the point where we've been through a billion boy names. Between deciding on Hunter's and Devan's names, and now having to decide on a third boy baby name, it seems like nothing is sounding good anymore.

So here are our favorites:
Everett Key
Thaden Key
Elliot Key
Samuel Key
Wayden Key

Feel free to comment on which ones you like the most.

5 comments:

Amy Jane said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katrina said...

I've always liked Samuel. Is there one of those names that you like better than the others when you say all of your boys' names together?

"HUNTER! DEVAN! ___________!"

Amy Jane said...

Thaden is a lot like Aiden, which is our fave boy name. I like it. I also like Elliot. I have a little boy in my nursery at church named Elliot and he is supercute, so maybe I am biased.

Stefani said...

I like Elloit, then you can call him Eli. I also like Samuel, for the same reason Katrina does :)

Archie said...

Personally I would prefer Zachary
or Zach or how about Marshal.