Sunday, October 25, 2009

Fallin' in Love...

...with Oregon all over again. I LOVE fall in Oregon. The landscape is marvelous and there's so many wonderful things to do.
For Hunter's time off of school this month, we decided to go on a Staycation. We went to the Columbia Gorge and just soaked in the beauty of the water falls and the Columbia river.

The boys and I have also been enjoying the fall colors on our walks in the wetlands near our house.

We also made a trip to the pumpkin patch and life seemed golden.

I am just so grateful to enjoy this area of the country and see so much beauty. It allows me to stop, breathe, and think about what's really important...my family.

4 comments:

Stef said...

Oh I love Oregon! I really really really need to come see you! I miss it, I haven't been in over 11 years now, it's about time. Maybe one weekend that Trent is working, me and the kids will drive up!

Holly said...

Hi Kari! I hope you remember me (Holly Nielsen Rose.) So where do you live in Oregon? I live in Albany, OR. I love fall; however, I do get tired of the rain.

Amy Jane said...

Man I thought I already commented on this..Fun! I am jealous. I miss Oregon so much! If you venture out again you should try to see Horse Tail Falls, or Starvation Creek. So fun.

Mindy said...

Wow! What a beautiful place! Your boys are darling.