Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Treats, Glorious Treats

We've been increasing our caloric intake lately...a little too often. Oh well, at least we've been having a great time.

Matt made some chocolate chip cookies to take to a church meeting. They didn't turn out so, lucky for us we got to eat them. I had to capture this picture of Aiden. He couldn't eat it fast enough.


One night we had crispy tacos, which is a favorite treat in our house. Aiden was falling asleep in his chair (head bob and all) and I decided to take a video of it. To my surprise, Devan and Hunter seized the opportunity to eat Aiden's food out from under his nose.


Then we made an impromptu trip to Chuck-E-Cheese. The boys loved playing in the arcade. Here's a picture of them on the rollercoaster ride together.

Hunter's favorite thing was playing air hocky with Matt and I. He beat me twice.

Finally, we decided to buy supplies for banana splits in the hopes of having some friends over. When Aiden got pink eye on Saturday, that just wasn't going to happen. Oh well, we couldn't let that yummy stuff go to waste...right?!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Aiden falling asleep is so funny! Our kids have never done that but I've seen it on America's Funnuiest Videos (I actually can't stand that show but Chad and Maisey like it)! Also, Maisey loves Chuck E Cheese and we go there way too much! If you ever want company give us a call because she hates playing alone in the toys...